Comfy and Cozy
Played by: A lovely Craftsman
: 874 Hunter Street
Los Angeles, CA 90021*
*Information is from a prop. Spoken dialog will take precedence in canon.
- Is a Craftsman
- Is historically protected and was built in 1908
- Charlie has had some restoration work done in early 2006 to replace original shelves near the entryway that were removed in the 1970's
- The Eppes family has lived in this home for thirty years; Alan sees it as an heirloom for his sons.
- Amita and Charlie plan to remodel the garage into a guest house for Alan.
- The home used in the series is owned by David Raposa and Edward Trosper
- Beginning in season two, the interiors of the house are a series of sets; exterior shots are still from the original house.
- The address on a letter bomb for Judge Prodeman is the same address used for the Craftsman house (episode 320 Burn Rate)
On the 'Net:
Last Updated ( Sunday, 28 March 2010 )