601 — Hangman
- Charlie writes his letter to the future professor to have his office
- Charlie and Amita announce they are engaged.
- Larry is waiting for his invitation to do research at CERN in Geneva.
602 — Friendly Fire
- Larry has worked on his eleven dimension super gravity theory and other physics problems in the steam tunnels under CalSci
- Liz is in San Fransisco to testify in a drug case
- Larry dropped his application to work at CERN, and all of his classes for the semester, he leaves a message that he is leaving his physics work to Charlie
- Peter Fox was Don’s mentor when Don was twenty-five
- Fox and Don once nabbed two men on the Most Wanted List in the same day, a feat that has not been repeated.
603 — 7 Men Out
- Amita is at a conference; while there she sends Charlie several examples of wedding invitations.
- Larry enjoys Mel Torme and the Three Tenors
- Alan’s retirement saving has devalued to the point he’s decided to go back to work
- Colby uses Twitter
- Alan asks Charlie for lessons in computer design
604 — Where Credit’s Due
- Larry buys plane tickets for five destinations: Greenland, Australia, Greece, Alaska and Italy. All of the flights leave from Las Vegas (he later finds a property for sale on the road to Las Vegas and may not use any of the tickets)
- Colby uses Netflix
- Liz might have a hamster
- Charlie and Amita’s wedding is a year away
- Amita’s grandparents lived with her parents and an uncle stayed with the family after she was born.
- Don and Robin are still together
- Alan has a new job as a technical consultant for a software firm to help make their CAD software more user friendly.
605 — HYDRA
- Charlie and Amita discuss having kids
- David is still at the community center
- David and Don are both involved with Big Brothers/Big Sisters
- Liz was pregnant while in college, but had a miscarriage.
606 — Dreamland
- David is starting to think about his future with the FBI
- Don never really planned his career track.
- Alan chose to be an architect, however he took the city planner job due to necessity
- Margaret’s birth date is Sept 20
- Alan gives Amita a locket belonging to Margaret (it originally belonged to her great, great grandmother)
607 — Shadow Markets
- ‘Nikki’ is short for Nicola
- Don buys a motorcycle
- Robin is in Portland, Oregon for a trial
- Amita likes wine tasting
608 — Ultimatum
- Ian Edgerton’s call sign is Whiskey 33
- Colby loved watching Dragnet as a kid, it’s one of the reasons he wanted to become a cop.
609 — Con Job
- Amita suggests Costa Rica as a honeymoon destination. Charlie is against the idea.
610 — Old Soldiers
- Roger Bloom worked the D.B. Cooper case in 1971
- Colby does not have a library card
- Amita drives a red Volkswagen Bug license number 6BFX346
- Kenny Caldwell was a friend of Don’s growing up
- Charlie had a rock tumbler as a child and made all of Alan’s Father’s Day gifts with it
611 — Scratch
- Alan wrote a life list when he was just out of college:
- grow a ponytail
- see Easter Island
- take a cooking class at Condon Bleu in Paris
- date Barbara Eden
- learn to play the banjo
- Robin is back from the case in Portland, Oregon
- Margaret would buy scratch-off tickets and hide them in gifts
- If she won the lottery, Robin would live in a villa in Italy
- Robin rode a motorcycle when she was in college
612 — Arm in Arms
- Don suggest Robin move in with him so they don’t have to keep splitting time between apartments
- Amita does not want to be a June bride
- Don proposes marriage to Robin. She turns him down … for now
- Liz considers herself a rebound for Don after his first break up with Robin
- Alan picks October 9 as the wedding date for Charlie and Amita.
- October 9 is Alan and Margaret’s wedding date.
613 — Devil Girl
- Don’s motorcycle is a Moto Guzzi Griso 1100
- Professor Lazlo is part of a motorcycle riding club and tries to get Don to join
- Amita does no have any sisters
614 — And the Winner Is …
- Larry has been squatting in Charlie’s garage
- Larry has been living in the Mojave Desert (he never got to any of his destinations)
- Amita reads Us Weekly
- Larry has a coherent theory for the future of the cosmos, he is back to work out the kinks and test his conclusions.
615 — Growin’ Up
- Charlie is offered a visiting professorship at Cambridge University for the next term. He is able to bring Amita, also for a professorship.
- Larry has been nicknamed “The Rocket Man” by the blog-sphere
- Alan and Margaret almost named Charlie Issac
- During a polygraph test for the FBI Charlie admits:
- Stealing a 1981 TOPS baseball card of Reggie Jackson from Mark Carol
- killing Don’s class pet, a gerbil, over a Christmas holiday when Charlie was six and Don was ten
- Colby collects Army dolls
- Larry offers to help Don and the FBI while Charlie and Amita are in England
- Charlie and Amita move up their wedding date to the following day
616 — Cause and Effect
- Charlie and Amita are married at CalSci
- Larry obtains an ordainment from the Universal Life Church specifically so he can officiate at the wedding
- Don’s service weapon is a Glock 19. It is his second service weapon and he’s had it for six years.
- Larry wants Charlie’s office
- David is offered a position in Washington DC leading an anti-corruption team
- Larry is chained to yet another cell phone by Don
- The Craftsman home was built in 1908
- Amita and Charlie plan to turn the garage into a guest house for Alan
- Don has been an FBI agent for fifteen years
- Don is offered the position of Special Agent in Charge for the LA office
- Don proposes to Robin and she accepts